1. disagree with 2. be different from
3. succeed in 4. offer sth. to sb.
5. as much as 6. practice doing sth.
7. be similar to 8. first of all
9. depend on 10. instead of
11. wait for 12. look for
13. learn from 14. communicate with
15. be willing to 16. be interested in
17. in order to 18. on the other hand
19. less than 20. do well to do sth.
1) Learning a language is easy.
2) Learning a language is a very difficult task.
1) Most adults who are learning a second language would disagree with this statement.
2) Some people who are intelligent and successful in their fields…
3) They are good guessers who find clues and form their own conclusions.
4) They find people who speak the language…
5) …they can accept information that is inexact or incomplete.
C. it 做形式宾语
1) …some people…find it difficult to succeed in…
2) They find it easy to practice using the language regularly…
D. it 做形式主语
1) It is more important for them to learn to think…
2) It is necessary for them to learn the language…
Text B Language
1. not only…but also (不但……而且)
例：To some people language learning is not only time-consuming， but also difficult.
You can find the place not only with the help of a map， but also by asking the way.
2. up and down (上上下下，前前后后)
例：His eyes moved up and down the rows of people， looking for the escaped prisoner.
He walked up and down the street， not knowing what decision he should make.
3. neither…nor (既不……也不)
例：Neither you nor I should be responsible for this accident.
This book is neither interesting nor instructive.
4. mean to do sth.(打算做某事，想要做某事)
例：I meant to say “sorry” to him， but he didn''t want to listen.
He didn''t mean to hurt you.
5. not at all(一点也不)
例：I am not at all tired.
He was not at all frightened by the strange noise.
6. consist of(由……组成)
例：Our class consists of 20 boys and 26 girls.
The medical team consists of 3 doctors and two nurses